July 29, 2011

# 10



10. Your celebrity crushes


yeay me ! i am halfway done :D mwehehehe . okay talk about my celebrity crushes , really reminds me of my school years actually . we used to fight over this , went emotional when others insulted our celebrity crushes , and yadaaa yadaa yadaaa . *thinking of it makes me gelak sorang sorang now*


naaahh tu diaaaa . one of my fav celebrity :D and im having a hugeee crush on him since 2006 when i first watched 'One Litre of Tears' . He is super hot and super shweeet ! and i like him better when he's serious *wink wink*






oh how can i not love you Ryo Nishikido when you always melt me with your sweeeeet smileeee :D OH OH OH rasa macammm nak rolling on the floor ajee >.<





anddd loook at his cuteeeee face ! awwwwwhhhhh isn't he the cuteesst boy everr . okay sgt melampaaauuu ! i'll be dead if misterloveqbal read this . oh wait , he rarely online so i bet he wouldnt read this right ? mwehehehe



okay im off ! byee !

No comments:

Post a Comment