October 17, 2009

..14345..

it's been quite a month[or more?] since i last menggila d blog ini..8 days left b4 the final begins..wish me luck!eheh..=] rite now,im not gonna tell u any hot and cold stories..just wanna post sumtin to sum1..

whatever happened here never meant to hurt u..
how could i cause u so much pain?
when i say im sorry..
will u bliv me?
when i say im sorry,
can u forgive me?

all the words i've come up with,
they're like gasoline on flames..
if i cud,i'd undo what i did wrong..

If I told you
I've been cleaning my soul
And if I promised you
I'll regain control
Will you open your door
And let me in?
Take me for who
I am
And not for who
I've been?

Who I've been...

When I say I'm sorry
Will you believe me?
Listen to my story
Say you wont leave me
When I say I'm sorry
Can you forgive me?
When I say I'll always be there
Will you believe?



this song is for u


.aishiteru.

5 comments:

  1. next time i will...
    i promise i will belive u..
    n i want to say that i love yourself
    when im hear ur vice,it cures the pain in my heart..
    i love you sayang

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..so u mean u dont blive me at first?ahah!kantoi sudaaa...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bke mcm tu..tp some of it mgeklirukan i..u know wat i mean b..

    ReplyDelete
  4. the prob is i dunno wat u mean..wakakkakaa..serius x nakak ni..xpo2,prbincangan bersambung dlm msg lop neh..heee

    ReplyDelete