May 8, 2011

there's gotta be a reason why

i was just joking around with my dad last night about how i really want to find a job for my upcoming holidays . it so happened when i just noticed a new bridal boutique is opened nearby my house so i came up with the idea of me working at the boutique during the 2-month-holiday . i dont know what has got into me but i've been so excited lately to work at the boutique and so , as usual my dad just shooked his head and laugh -_________-

then a few hours ago , my dad suddenly said " if you still insist on going to work , then i'll find a job for you at this one accounting firm that i know " and i was like " aaahhhh ?? errrr ......" ohkaaaaaaaayyyyy i didnt ask for a serious job actually ! i just want an enjoyable and interesting job . you know those jobs that require skills and everything ?

i am seriously and definitely not ready to work at an accounting firm . eventhough i know that i might not be handling those accounts and everything , but still , it is just too big for me to carry on my back .

err..can i change my mind now ? because i'd rather stay boring than working in such a serious environment :(

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha.sengal wehh.bt actually me too nak kerja cuti nnt. but thinking of what job can i do,tibe2 rase mcm tak jadi.and for me,its better to work at the office rather than giving service to customers.tak sanggup nak layan.that's so not me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaaaaaann...dlu tergedik2 nak keje,pastu bile dh kena offer keje , tibe2 rs mcm tak nak pulakk...haishh..ni la manusia..xpernah nak puas ngan kehidupan..ahhahahaa...

    ReplyDelete