November 25, 2009

everything.everyone.

booo..ooo...oooo..oooo...ringgggggggg!!!!!

huhhh.......there u go..!!i've finally poured it out..hahaa..

why does my life now has to be sooooooooooooooooo empty?

the word 'empty' means that im damn boring..it's not that im losing sum1 i love [oh no no no..] we're still 2gether..up until now..alhamdulillah..heeee...

despite all that boring thingy,i cud hear my results are calling and waving me now..i dunno what it's going to be..whether it's going to be a success,or a failure..nauzubillahiminzalikk..i will accept my results just the way it is..hoping that it cud be a success..not a failure..cuz i blive,everything single thing that Allah s.w.t gives,is actually the best-estt thing for me..i know myself,yes i do..but Allah s.w.t knows me more than i do..it's scary to hear that ur granny dreamt of u getting kicked out of puncak while at the same time,u dreamt of re-taking the eco n mgt test [which is supposed to be taken by the part 2 - normal trackers] huuu...ya Allah,pls tell me that this will only be DREAMS that will never come into the reality life..amiiiiiinnn....

ok,enuf with the results..it's getting on my nerves now..haahaa..i cnt wait for this nov 27th..!!yes,i know it's hari raya haji,but there is sumtin bhind the date that makes me sooooo eager of it..hehe..

just finished replying comments on kucai's status on fb..haha..ok,they want me to blanja them at kopitiam..y me guys?look..im the only gal n u guys are all boys..so why not u guys take over my place n blanja me?hehe..c'mon guys..be a gentleman!ahahhahaa...=p [i'll b dead meat if they read this]

somehow,i kinda miss the babes..it's only 4 of us left in kb cuz everybdy just went back to their 'jail'..n i heard some of them will be coming back for this hari raya haji except for melim..huuuuu..i miss her a lot..her laughter,her 'hydrophillic',her pporah [who0psie..],hehee..juz kdim maa..heee...she said she's not gonna come back cuz her fam's gonna go there n celebrate the hari raya with her at gambang..huuu...i dunno when will i ever see her again..perhaps the next hols?hmmm...it's a bad thing to realize that the intersession [where all the normal trackers got hols when we,the fast trackers dont!] is just about to begin..we're gonna have a very short hols and i myself cudnt guaranteed if i ever gonna have a chance to meet her..I MISS YOU AMALEEN SHUKRI..we've been bestfriends since we're in form 1..n i cud still remember each n every bits of moments that we shared..our moments together will be cherished forever..n yes,we shared the same luck where we were forced to take courses that we didnt want by our parents.she's taking medic n me?yeah,im doing this accountancy thingy..but syukur alhamdulillah..cuz of papaa's berkat,im starting to accept this course just the way it is [still not gonna say that i like this course] hahaa...but bits by bits,my heart is starting to sincerely like this course..syukur n thanks to Allah s.w.t for this..

n yes,there were some shocking news bout my babess..it's an old news actually..it's just that im too bz with my life at puncak that i never have the chance to figure out bout it..n yes,this hols reveals everything..tengs to it..ahhaa..


.pen-off.





: till then :

No comments:

Post a Comment