May 15, 2010

salam1.....salam 1 malaysia!

ok people..here's the thing..my flite will b on the 16th of may which is tomorrow and i dont even start packing yet..not a single thing..i should have finished packing and go to sleep by now..hmm..ignore this cuz it will only screw up my mood.

so far, this so-called semester break was okay..in fact it was more than ok cuz at least i've got the chance to go back home [i love kb though we have nothing here]..unlike me,my other housemates and friends cud just go back home anytime..distance will never be in their vocab ;p

as i planned earlier,i didnt actually shop a lot. it was quite an achievement cuz basically i am the one who will always ask my parents' money to go shopping..i wont draw the money eventho it is still my parents' money cuz i'll feel like im using my own money over something that is not important n that will be a pembaziran [rs nk terbang je bile umi n papa kasi duit hand to hand] ;p

so [plis dun start ur sentence with 'so' or u'll nid to have the energy to write 5 essays from madam SS]..ok where was i? emm..yeahh,i didnt even spend my money on shopping lately,but i used 'em over something else..[swimming,paddle boat,deraxing,blah blah blahhhhhh]

seeing my friends yg tgh sibuk with their interviews for the USM and blah blahh blahh made me so nervous..yeah,i've never been to an interview and just now i was imagining myself, a 25 year-old woman going for a job interview..i'll be like a 4-year-old girl seeing a giant mascot..with eyes and mouth widely open and having butterflies in her stomach..ohhhh!that is soooo me~

ok dah la tu..da bnyk merapu2 daa..im off to pack my things now..

take care people!

jauhi aedes [tibe2] :)
)

2 comments:

  1. aha.
    me too.
    never had any interview yet.
    takot gila bole x?huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..samaa la kiteee...ko xpenahh ehh?jpa ritu x de interview ke??

    ReplyDelete