May 11, 2010

sleepy ? hmm..

hello earth creatures..
woahh...
it has been quite a long time since i last updated my blog..[it's not quite after all cuz it was like 2months ago?]
so here i am,facing naz's lappy cuz mine was running out of battery and i was quite lazy to get the charger to charge my lappy..just borrow hers for awhile while she is sleeping soundly next to me [dont get me wrong,it's not that she makes sound while sleeping]
i've got sooooo many things to tell...but i wont tell now..i nid time to refresh my memory..cuz everything went like crazy and i barely remember what had happened to me..
im in Nilai,somewhere in Negeri Sembilan..staying at naz's is soooooooo damn good..i get to know her famly members and their masakan and language and whatsoever..'ntah apola bondo ehh..' [n yes,this is nogori's] hahahaa....
it's 1.30 am and im still awake..sleepy?not yet so far..how i wish this wud happen during the finals..time final cpt je ngantuk!haiishhh...
actually,dah xtau nk membebel ape..
and with that,
i end my post.. :p
p/s - 13 and a half hours to go..will b home 2mrw evening at 3pm,im soooo freaking excited!
tata.

1 comment: