July 14, 2009

: such a blast :

WOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.....!!!!!

hell i miss this blogspot damn muchhhhhh!
attention! the title have nothing to do with what im goin to write..hehe..
layan jer...
owhh....i thot it wud be easy for me to on9 if i bring along my laptop here in puncak perdana...but then i was totally wrong! earlier,i've read something in uitm's website n they said,
WI-FI DISEDIAKAN DI SETIAP RUMAH!
uhh....hel-loooo...if disediakan,then how come i cnt on9?haiyooo....
so,i have to buy a new broadband in order to on9..bwk laptop kalo x bleh on9 will be a satu pembaziran...HAHAHAAA...[for me laa..]
so i wont write much in here,in this post...not for now...hahahaa...maybe later
more posts will be posted..soon...
actually,i did write something bout my daily life here in microsoft word,but i kept them in my laptop...now,im using lab comp's pny komp...ahhahaa...[sbb sudah gian ingin on9..]tp xleh lame r..huu...
so,wait for another posts...i'll update my blog sooner or later...ehehehh...
thnx for dropping by nway,i know it's a LAME post..hahaha...mind it
: till then :

No comments:

Post a Comment