June 20, 2009

sundae cone vs mcFlurry



*june 18th 2009...9.30 am *

...dadadadadadaa [my phone rang]


me : he...lo....
pilla : nai!bk paga!
me : ......haaahh? [tgk jam dkat hp yg satu lg]
pilla : bk paga wey...duk depe paga dh ni..
me : *ohhhh mannn!i'm late*

me : ok2...

HAHAHAA...for the trillion times,i was LATE![..again!duhh....]MyEm0.com

i did set my hp's alarm clock..but i dunno who turned it off while i was sleeping soundly on my cozy bed..

n bcuz of that,cik sam dan cik pilla had to wait for me to siap2 utk ke destinasi yg di-plan...hehee..sory guys,my fault..heeeeMyEm0.Com


*11am*

- went to kbmall to buy stationeries and toiletries...hehee...
- bought hi-lighters,pens,notebooks,xm sheet,n bla3...
- mintak RM100 from umi to buy all these [tmsuk toiletries ok]..
- n guess what?it wasnt enough!arrgghhh....so i had to use my own money...without claiming it..cuz it's my fault for over-shoping...

stationeries from popular,kbmall = RM 42.00
stationeries from billion = RM 25.00

total cost for all the stationeries = RM 67.00

and yes,toiletries wasnt included yet...

cost for toiletries = RM 40.00


then,trus ke parkway to buy my alarm clock..pilla suggested that i should just use my hp as an alarm clock..but it never works on me..
tgk je laa pg tuuu...heheee...n i dun wanna late for my lecture/tutorial/class...
kalo dlu2 zaman2 skulahs,being late for school and tuition tu xjd mslh...hehee...
so,i bought this snoopy alarm clock [RM 4.90] to make sure that i woke up early n will never b late like i used to be those days..HAHA..
just wait n see..

all together,i've spent = RM 111.90

n that makes it RM112!haihh...looks like i nid to learn more on saving..hehee...MyEm0.Com

n btwy,my mr.kura2 was there too...MyEm0.Com
at last,die beli gak bj yg die nak..finally..!pny la ssh nk bli satu baju..hahaha..
but sokay,that shirt fits u well and it looks good on u..it's simple but nice!

n i like it =]





tadaaaa!!heheeee...mukemuu amat tkezuut..hahaaa




hehee....ni time nk blk,he bought me mcFlurry..n sundae cone for him...hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment