April 10, 2011

just break the leg baybeh !

it's almost 6pm and im still in front of my lappy . i should have been in front of the table, finish up the tutorials but look what i've done , spending my time browsing through the facebook over and over again . and i noticed something , i dont need drugs to get me addicted . facebook has already been my personal drugs . ughhhh darn u facebook !

all i have to do is to fight back . i cant keep on doing this . i mean my final is around 2 weeks more yet i am still blur . oh mann i seriously need to get my butt off from this bed .

im thinking of going to the faculty tonight since that's the only place where i can be enthusiastic to do my revision . well i can just study here at my house but it's a bit risky because i might fall asleep without realizing it . sadly i have no one to accompany me . well my roomates went out and they are still not home yet . lets just wait for them to come home :)

it's my final semester here so i think i should appreciate the faculty even more because that's the place where i mostly spend my time with when im here . from sunrise to sunset , that's where i'll be .

oh im so gonna miss it when i leave puncak at the end of this month :(

No comments:

Post a Comment