April 9, 2011

ta-yerd lah

im so tired of everything

tired of sticking my eyeballs to the screen , doing all the non-stop assignments

tired of forcing my eyelids late at night just to memorise but in the end i'll ruin my test because i'll forget everything that i read

tired of thinking 'when and how am i going to focus on my final exams if i still got lots of assignments to be submitted next week?'

tired of getting bad results

tired of crying for no reason especially in that period of the month

tired of meeting strangers with a very strange-yet-annoying attitude ( i really dont understand these kinda people)

tired of counting the days ( 21 days to go home)





i feel like going somewhere else where no one can find me so i can live in peace and harmony . oh tipuuu lahh . i cant live alone . no man is an island baybeh :D whatever it is , i miss my school days .

No comments:

Post a Comment