June 8, 2011

# 1

1. Post a picture of you and state 10 facts about yourself





1 . my name is Niny and i'll be 20 on this coming October .

2 . i love stars , they make me realized that im actually close to my loved ones wherever im going because the stars that i see are the stars that they see :)

3 . i used to hate pink and go crazy over blue . i still remember my school days when all my stuffs were blue-coloured . i wont buy things if they didnt have the colour blue . uhhh !

4 . im currently doing my intersession at uitm shah alam and will be pursuing my degree here too on this coming September. insyaAllah

5 . i kinda love here because Shah Alam has really change half of my life . i get to learn soo many things from how to wash clothes to how to manage my own money and etc .

6 . i get nervous so easily .

7 . im afraid of dark , i just cant sleep if there arent any lights at all .

8 . i used to love spicy food , but i just cnt do so now since my tummy is getting soo sensitive lately . chillies are my worst nightmare for the time being

9 . i have stage fright . i can talk non-stop with my friends but i can be super dumb in the crowd .

10 . i have Hypsiphobia , means im afraid of heights . i remember when my dad asked me to climb the ladder and cleaned the air-condition . i thought i was brave enough but guess what ? i ended up crying on the 4th step of the ladder and my dad felt guilty so he cleaned the aircond himself . thanks papaa :')

No comments:

Post a Comment