June 9, 2011

# 2

2. Five positive and negatives about you


positives

1) some said im friendly , i think i can mix well with the others . [i think so]


2) i learn a lot from my mistakes , so yeaah , i think it's positive enough

3 ) i dont mind waiting for soooo many hours .


4 ) i love animals as much as i love the people around me ?



5 ) im a forgiving person , i forgive people for what they did to me in the past because to me , i should let the bygone be the bygone :)



negatives

1) i forget things very easily , so i should call myself a forgetful person -_____-

2) insects and i dont really get along , so thats why i hateeeee ants and cockroaches


3) i hate western food especially the super smelly cheese . im the black sheep of the family because im the only one who hatess western food , so i guess that is negative enough because my family will have to consider my taste too if we're out for dinner .


4) i sometimes do like to bottle things up which is why i dont complaints on certain things (i do complaints, but just internally) :p


5) i like to bully my sister because she annoys me sometimes , so yes , im her evil big sister ! MUAHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*





p/s - honestly i was having a hard time filling the negatives part so i guess im a goood girl after all :p hihihihii >.<

ok bye ! enough withh all the perasaaannn thing -_____-!

No comments:

Post a Comment