June 16, 2011



5. What do you look forward for next year?



ermm well , our 21st birthday , our 4th anniversary , and err err what else huh ? i seriously cnt think of anything right now . maybe im just too tired with all the 3-day-test and quizess . ohh i still cant believe that my final exams are just around the corner . it begins with Audit and a few days gap , wallaaaahhh ! my final paper for this diploma which is Malaysian Taxation 2 or in other words, Tax 2 ! i kinda like this subject , but my all-time carelessness has making me realized that it is actually quite tough for me to pass this paper with flying colours . but whatever it is , im gonna try my best not to be soo careless next time . wish me luck people ! :D


p/s - somehow this post went out of the topic , i know i should have answered the question but you know the time when someone get so excited over something , they will usually forget things .... oh well i didnt touch my broadband since last sunday so now you know the story behind the excitement right ? oh erm i know you just dont get the picture do you ? okaaay whatever .


im out ! bye !Align Center

No comments:

Post a Comment