February 1, 2012

# 12

12. Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why ?


ohh err now that's hard . I used to wish for this when i was a kid , but now that i've grown up , it doesnt even matter to me anymore because no one is perfect . but yeah being a kiddos , i've always wanted to be like Cinderella , having the chance to marry a prince charming but as soon as i grow up i realised it wasnt THAT great to be like Cinderella . being tortured by my evil stepmom and stepsis would make my life more miserable .

Duhh obviously she's not the most perfect girl in the world eventhough she gets to marry the prince in the end . After all , there's always a silver lining behind the clouds :) When God gives u something , He'll take something from u as well . And of course , to achieve success , we need to go thru the failures first . Happy holidays my fwennzzzz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment