December 24, 2009

i love u student portal >>> [wat the heck]

'n' to the 'e' to the 'r' to the 'v' to the 'o' to the 'u' to the 's'

there u hav it!

i know it's like freaking blurr when u read it the first time,but hey!it's good to exercise ur eye muscles and brain back..after a month and a half of semester break [utk bdk2 uitm n skutu dgnnya]

writing bout semester break,it gives me this kind-of-negative feelings cuz i kinda forget certain things in FAR..n so do MGT..haiyohh..

enough of that.

the latest prob im facing now is

why cant i check my room num for the next semester when everybody else can?it's freaking weird to know that everyone in my soon-to-be house[or room?] dah tau diorg pny blik when im not..uhh..x aciiii!

ohh my 'deary' student portal,do u hate me that much?!

uhhhhhhh...

ok fine!i wont talk bad bout u nemore..i know i used to say that u r so lembab when i was trying to check my results that day..

a BIG sorry then!

puas hati?





p/s - i've gone crazy with this stupid[who0opsiee..=D] student portal.

n that answers why im talking to it eventho it's not even alive.





im outta here



: till then :

No comments:

Post a Comment