December 20, 2009

lapar lapar lapar...makan makan!

im planning of :

  • renewing my identity card [ic]..hey!im 18 already..since 2 months ago?eheh.
cnt wait to see my whole new ic.with my so-called new look..wat da fish..yelaa..u guys asyik gelakkan my ic je..i know i look like a mak datin with the 'royal' hair of mine,n the 'royal' tudung of that wisma persekutuan.uhh!! ok,im gonna do it fast,before my precious pimples muncul..ahahah
  • 'jogging' with the babes n my baby..ahah..
i know he will be like this when i ask him "oo0o0o joging...'joging' la sgt kann..." hehee..u know me well,baybeh!ahhahaa...alaaa...bleh photoshoot pe..kam2??hahaha...
  • eating ns lemak TC..owh..havent touch it since i came home last month..ahahhaa..
owh.i have this crave of eating their sambal sotong and daging..yummmm2...owh...it's unique cuz normally when we heard of ns lemak,it wil be like,a plain rice with smbal sotong,udang,kerang,ikan blis...and whatsoever but not sambal daging![it's not serunding ok..we kelantanese called the serunding as sambal daging]



adakah ini menunjukkan saya lapar teramat?


hmm....




im off




: till then :

No comments:

Post a Comment