June 25, 2010

damn you postpaid

i freakingly hate postpaidddd..eventho it's not me who do all those paying2 things..[my dad does] but still..i hate it..papa told me bout my bill and all i did was just laugh n smile..ok i know i shudn't have done that..u can do so if ur dad is donald trump..or perhaps bill gates..hahaa.. MySpace

seriously im so gonna cut down on my usage for that line..my last month's bill was 90++ reaching 100..i blame the rate for this..they charge u 10sen per sms where i can get 1/2 sen for it if i use upax..it's 20 times cheaper than the postpaid which i assume it as 'line hok cekik daroh' in klantan..
bangangggg pny celcom... 20 TIMES CHEAPER ???? aaaaaaaarrggghhhhh MySpace

..ughhh...postpaid is certainly not for me..not for an sms-maniac like me..ahhahaa..

ok sy sudah sleepy sekarang... MySpace penat shopping..ahahhahaa..

bye all.



.off.

No comments:

Post a Comment