July 23, 2011

# 8



8. Your hobbies



okay to be true , i never stick to one hobby . i always have different kinds of hobbies depending on the season . muahahahaa . like there will be one time when my online mood is at the peak so my hobby for that time is facebooking , blogging , downloading songs /movies and everything relates to the internet . but now i always feel kinda lazy to get my lappy n surf the net so i end up sitting on the couch , holding a remote control and tune in to AFC , TLC , FNA , and bla bla blaa that relates to cooking .


oh and i love window shopping too . i'll be very happy if i manage to find one cool outfit because at the end of the day im gonna bring my mom and get her approval and wallaaaahhh the outfit is aaalll mineeeeeeeee !! moahahahahahaaa *evil laugh*


btwy i love to hang out too . i dont care where or when as long as i have my babes around with me , it'll be a total blast !


well i still have many other hobbies to tell , but since im running out of time , i guess i'll have to stop now . well , there's no end in 'my hobbies list' laa i tell youuuuu . sampai besok pun tak habis kot :D


okay bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment