July 3, 2011

sleep tight kids , mommy loves u

hello everyone !

okay before that , WELCOME BACK ! :D i've been away for quite some time , well i didnt go anywhere actually . it's just that , my writing mood is facing her kinda ups and downs plus , i adopt two kittens last thursday and with that , I AM NOW A SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO ! i havent had any pet since 2006 and wow , that was like 5 years of being a teenagers again ;p i miss being a so-called mother so i decided to adopt my babies and of course , i didnt have my papa's approval at first , but alhamdulillah when i brought my kids home , he seems to accept 'them' , slowly . ^.^

talk bout being a single mother , i am actually training myself to be a real mom , a REAL ONE arachii ? hihi well every morning i need to get up as early as 7 am ( no sleeping after subuh prayer) to clean their poops , and prepare their breakfast meal (though i never had breakfast for myself ) and continue sleeping until 10am . then i have to spend my time playing with them because they'll keep on meowing if i didnt play with them . And at 2pm , have to prepare their lunch and about an hour later , bathe them (this is not daily , it's only once in every 3days) . change their 'bedsheet' , and at 9pm , prepare for their last meal which is dinner .

it is tiring but the feeling of raising them and see them happy makes me feel ... well it's undescribable ! too happy i would say :)

well someone used to say that one day , our pets will come and greet us in the afterlife . if we greet them now , they'll greet us one day in the day after too . remember what karma says ? ^.^

i hope Gorgeous a.k.a Gorgy and Tom Cat a.k.a TC will greet their 'mommy' one day :)

mommy will wait for you taaauuu :')

1 comment:

  1. alolo comel gile entry nie..
    gelak2 aku bace..
    hihi..
    hi mummy ! send my regards to ur babies k..
    hee :)

    ReplyDelete