July 17, 2011

back on track :)

7. Your biggest fears


okay as for me , i do have a lot fears . fear of heights , fear of ants , fear of riding a motorcycle , fear of buses .... in short , im afraid of everything . err okay , not all actually because im not afraid of cats , or frogs like most people do . it's weird how im afraid of ants when frogs and i can actually be like bestfriendsss ?? oh okayy we may not be bestfriends (thats too much) but at least i can still go near them and touch them and belai them and kiss them and wallaaaaahhh a handsome prince charming , right in front of me >.< muahahahahaha . okay stopp it . you're starting to get out of the topics .

okay back to where we started , apart from all the fears that im having , the biggest one is of course , Allah s.w.t . As a muslim , i am afraid of God for i know i have done a lot of sins , they're just countless , im just afraid for what kind of punishment will i get for all of my wrongdoings , sometimes thinking about it makes me go teary and i feel like i dont deserve to be in heaven . ya Allah please forgive me :'( im trying my best to be a good muslim now . ya Allah please show me the right path and lead me to heaven .

amiiiiin ya rabbal al aminnnnnnn .

No comments:

Post a Comment