July 8, 2011

cikGOO HARA . okay it's cikgu laahhh :D

i finally became a so-called lecturer to one of my babes this evening . she asked me to teach her statistics which i took during my second or third semester of my diploma . *okay nak jugak kan ckp diploma tu* i know you guys would have probably been saying

" alaaahh..kalau setakat QMT tu adik aku punggg boleh ajar "

but to me , it is really challenging because i need to recall them back . how do i get this figure , what is a box and whiskers plot and blaa blaa blaa . i do have problems with my memories lately so yeah it ain't easy after all . but at least i managed to get her understand the topic . *i hope she does* :D


oh now i can finally wish myself a happy teacher's daay . woaaaaahhhh !


and by the way who says being a lecturer is easy ? you need skills . i mean teaching skills ! if you understand the subject very well but dont know how to deliver the message to others , then there's no use maaaannn i tell you . *if you wanna be a lecturer laa kan*

and if you feel like not having that skills , i think you should just leave them aside , make them your veryyy last choice . you could be a CEO , CFO , COO or anything that starts with the letter C .

well after all , the choice is all yours to make . chill people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment