January 5, 2010

bel 260

tomolo tomoloww tomollooowwwwwwww!!!!!!

aarghhhhhhh...

kasi gugur jantom guwe..

madam,plis dont torture us like before.

u got me scared..dats y i was actin pretty blur dat day..

i dunno why on earth am i feeling this..im feeling that madam will b such a great lect to us..forget about that grouping part.ughhh...no one has ever done that before..not until u came into the class n introduced urself as our bel 260 lect..

well..she looks kinda funny to me....with the sentence "think in malay,whisper in english",has made me thought that she is actually very unique and exotic..wakakakkakaa..

drpd ak whisper in english,baik ak duk diammm ajeee...btol x?WAHAHHAAA

okay,felt like as if she's teasing me cuz i owez whisper to who-ever yg sit next to me whenever my lect is teaching in front..bukannye ape pun,im asking questions yg i xpaham ok..hahahaa..*bajet*


whatever..im gonna ignore this feeling and just wait for my hands and my legs to get shaky..ughhh..

im off..



: till then :

No comments:

Post a Comment