January 4, 2010

my class is damn awesome!i like u all..mwahh3! =p

it's 640pm..yet im still in front of fara's lappy..hehee..pinjam jap cuz mls nk amik my darling lappy kat lam locker..just let it rest n hibernate itself..haahaa [wat daa..?]

now..im alone wif fara..everybody else has gone missing..hahaa..no la!they went out for jogging..tqa,naz and yatie..hehe..fain plak,out to meet her friends..dunno what she's up to..ahahaa..tggu je die blk..ahhaa..

saya x joging kaa?sudah tentu tidak.i was like freaking glad to reach 40kg..cuz normally it'll b like 38,39..hahaa...n of course,i dun want my weight to drop again..saya bertungkus lumus menaikkan brat bdn,n finally i've reached 40!oyeaahhh2...at least dat makes me look so normal..haha..

heyy youu!dont ever say im keding or whatsoever..im normal now..=] n im proud of it..hakhak

n yes,i did the laundry just now bebeh!my arms are getting better and better..tengs to minyak mestika..i love u..HAHAA.. u saved the day! weeee..proud of having u..hehe.. =]

tonite,plan to watch ketika cinta bertasbih with 5 of my housemate..tqa said the movie is great..so that attracts me..eventho i rarely watched malay movies..hahaa..ayuh berpicnic in front of who-ever's lappy..hehee...dunno whose lappy will be the victim tonite..but im guessing it's gonna be tqa's cuz she got this one big n wide screen..pretty good to watch movies..hahaa..


owh..im gonna have my nite shower now..


later peeps,



p/s : tomorrow's FAR 150,QMT 181,MAF 220..




: till then :

No comments:

Post a Comment