January 3, 2010

currently in goose land..=]

im posting sumtin dat i wrote few days back on word..eheh..why word?read it..

Hello earth creatures!

Since today is the last day for the year 2009,im gonna vent out all my wreath on this blog.sorry if u’re getting annoyed with me cuz i owez do this when im mad,or im angry at sum1..or sumtin.uhh..i hv 2 to 3 major annoying probs..

· Im sick of waiting the pakcik kelmaju to finish repairing my so-called stupid phone.it has been 5 days ago when i left my phone there.yet they still didn’t manage to finish it?what on earth r u doing?working or chit-chatting?uhhhhh.....

· Im tired of handling my old and so-called annoying phone [the one im using it while my phone is with pakcik kelmaju] hel-lo!i can ONLY make a call,no texting..get it?i’ll b broke afta a month using it..pokai lu pokai!aihh...

· Im sooooo disappointed with my home’s wifi..since 3 days ago,i cnt on9 cuz of this.n sis said that pakcik internet yg akn repair it will come either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow..i just wanna scream my lungs out when i heard her saying that.it’s like..HEL-LO!im goin to puncak the day afta tomorrow and if the pakcik doesn’t come by the time im goin there,i’ll b soooo desperately sulking..ceh..this is the only time where i can heavenly on9..the speed is superrrrrr fast as compared to the one in puncak..ya i know,i shud b lucky for having it,at least~

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

My A-type blood is really boiling rite now..i can feel that i can make maggi cup on my skin..uh great..i can only think of food when im in stress..HAHA..now who’s with me?hehe

Im off



: till then :



*Thurs,dec 31st 2009*


No comments:

Post a Comment