January 3, 2010

push and pull bebeh!

feels great when no one is in puncak but me..ahaha..

im not trying to show off..i aint that brave enuf to face all those creepy things* hee =D

it's just that,i feel great when less people are here cuz i can heavenly on9 with faster speed..hehee...

ohhh people,dont ever come to puncakkkk..go home,leave me alone.

cehhh....siang2 boley laa,malam2 mauu terrrr-'pee' sy disini....ngeeeee =D


ok,i arrived here at 11 am yesterday.no one,i mean NO ONE is here yet..except for me n my pakcik n makcik..it's gud that they helped me carry all my bags cuz i dont have that much energy..haha..my arms are killing me like hell..ingt nk bsh bj,but then cancel the plan cuz of the kesakitan di lengan yg msih belum sembuh..sigh

i was all alone till naz came back at 6pm?wow..i survived from the 7 hours of sunyi n boring ituu...hekhek..n went on to pejabat alone without having anyone to guide me for the 'college registration'..haha..keadaan sy pasti sprti org yg tidak tentu arah..hahaa...

last nite,three of us,me,naz n tqa used all our interior-design-skills to adjust the position of the beds n the lockers in our room..blik terlampau sempit..sume da jd sardin..biaselar girls,brg bnyak plus xsuke ruang sempit2 nii...hehee

but lastly,back to the original position..just changed the position of one of the lockers..but after all the pushing and the pulling part,[adjusting the beds and lockers] ended,we realized that all of us really dont have the interior design skills..though i was called for an interview for that course..tp x pergi punn..wakakakkakaa...



im off



p/s - tomorrow's ; BEL,CTU and ECO..





: till then :

No comments:

Post a Comment