January 14, 2010

i can feel the pressure.

today's classes ended at 1230 just now..owhh for the first time ever,kelas smpai pkul 12 je..if x,maunyee pkul 6 br balekk..huu..ponat2..

im TOTALLY stressed out...my brain keeps on thinking bout this probSSSSS [shows u how much probs i have] till some of my black hair has turned white!ok..fine..it's UBAN..but i dun like calling it uban.,it makes me feel like as if im a veteran..ohh grow up

here :
  • my matriks card 'ran away' from me..so,i have to go to main campus n ask for a new one..FRESHLYYY NEW!oyeahh...jealous?dont be.HAHA [mrepek]
  • honestly i dont really like some of my lect for this sem..they're creepy n 'dangerousssss'..really!my FAR lect is supeerrrr baikkk n lembut that when it comes to teaching,i feel like as if she's trying to meng-ulit me..owhh.,,cnt stand thissssssssss sleepy habit.. (~.~) as for my ECO lect,terlampau advance mgajar,[i know u're a professor madya] that all of us sering ternganga2 cuz cara die mgajar lgsung x ikut buku teks..kejap2 skip,kejap2 skip..owhh...n her handwriting on the whiteboard pun agak memeningkan..it's not that she has this doc's handwriting,but die jenis yg tarakk sukaa padam whiteboard..so it's like all the 2-hours-lecture notes are on the same whiteboard..agakk penimmmm ok..all the arrows and the mind map-ing,and the colours of the whiteboard markerss......aaaaaaaa....Lect bel,as i said,agak unik binti aneh..hmm..
  • my mgt quiz will b on nex week..br 2x kelas daa ade kuiz...aiyoiii..maf 220 pun dgr2 cam ade gak nex wik..aiyayayaii...
  • cutii CNY still xtau bilee...adoii..sy mauu pulanggg...uitm,kasilaa cuti awal sket...heeee =D

these are all the probsss i can think of rite now...ade bnyk lg,just cnt put it into words..for now..haha




: till then :

No comments:

Post a Comment