November 15, 2010

family first , bring ur heart home :)

such a boring nite . cuz normally we will have our dinner outside and alang2 tuuu pegi 'walk walk eat air' bak kata papa sayaa...goshh...lamanya x bhsakan diri saya...hihiiii..ok whatever

plan to do some skyping with mister m.e tonite..one thing for sure,i just realized i didnt install the application yet. ohhh damn im sooo lazy to d0 the installin thingy though it'll only takes me a few minutes sbb kat sini intenet mmg pantasssssssss mcm trek pantas.. [never trust my bm..i suck at it]

naz just uploaded the pics for the charity work and honestly i get sooooooo jealous for not being there..i've always wanted to be part of the team, but i guess xde rezeki lah kot. sob2..

seeing the ophans,the house,and everything makes me feel sad...there's something in their faces that tells me how lonely they are..and how jealous they are seeing other kids with parents when they've lost theirs..maybe sbb tu lah kot i xdpt pegi..i'll make them sad even more..

well..at least i shud be grateful for still having my families around my fingers. they're just

the best and nothin can replace them


umi [on the right hand side]


papaaaaaaaa :D


afif a.k.a kupeeh


sara gedikkkkk


tok daddyyyyy


nenda


i wanted to put tok mama's and tok wan's pics tooo...but i cudnt find it here in my lappy..sorryyyy tok mama,sorryyyy tok wan..but u'll still be in my heart..forever and alwaysss :D


p/s - i just LOVEEEEEEEEEEE you guys sooo damn much !

No comments:

Post a Comment