November 7, 2010

out and about =)

my commercial law exam is finally over! oh dont get me wrong,i didnt take law.. im not gonna take law, not gonna be a lawyer , and will never love this subject . i wonder how those law students go thru all those annoying acts,enactments,ordinant...ohh i dont wanna remember them..it's killing me softly..haha!

something that really touched my heart last night was my papa..honestly, my heart cried . but thank God i didnt drop a single tears..it's just my heart..it went like this..

i was having a hard time understanding yet memorising the first chapter which is the malaysian legal system..i know this chapter is like veryy the kacang one for the law students..hahaha..but hey,im not a law student..so no wonderla susahhhh nak hengatttt..haihh

at 11pm, i texted papa asking him about federal court and all, but my phone kept on being silent..i was quite weird cuz normally papa will still be awake at that hours..so i just assumed that he turned off his phone..so i texted my mummy* asking her bout the same thing, and it took her 2 hours to reply..it's never too late cuz i really appreciate her help..thanks mummy*! then at 3 am, i was still facing the law textbook, and suddenly i got a msg from papa " i have written a brief write-up on the court system, am sure u can get the picture of the function of the fed court. already emailed to u "

i was like, OH MY DID HE JUST DO THAT? seriously i didnt expect he would write about the court and all and EMAILED it..it was so unacceptable,yes...he was doing his best to make sure that his daughter will finally understand it...i was thinking if i took law, most probably he'll end up being my private lecturer and i dont even have to come to class! weeeeeeeeeeee :D ok enough with ur sikap pemalas..haha

n btwy,hari ini thanks to housemate tsayang jgk, for lending me ur broadband and ur lappy as well...lets just wait and see who'll be the next victims to lend me her lappy :D jasa baik korang amat saya hargai... :)


this coming tues,i will sit for the last but not least paper , TAX! it's the last paper, so fighting ye! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment