December 17, 2010

forever im in love with youuuu :)

the clock is ticking and it's 3 hours to goooooo! wooot2 ! :))

i know it's quite early for me to wish him now but why not? i'll be the first person to wish him ! ohhhh... *perasaaan*

anyhow ,

HAPPY becoming BIRTHDAAAAAY darling !

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you :D

anddd anddd anddd...guess what my mom said ? hehe


me : ari ahad ni nk tubik nga kebaaaa bleehh?
mom : bakpo?
me : celebrate birthday dioo..heeee *sambil tersipu2 maluu*
mom : oowhh...laaaaa...niny lagi tuo laa kironyo?
me : ngeeee *bigggg grin*



ohkayy..i didnt expect she would said that to me...hahaha! like seriously xsangka dia bleh sedar yg misterloveqbal ni lg muda 2bulan dari i..hmmm..tp xpelaaa janji dieeeee da bg greenlight utk celebrate birthday si diaaa :D thankssss umiii! u're the besst mother in the world ! hoho ;)

anyway, i made thisssss to replace birthday cards...so here's for you mohd eqbal bin ab rahim :)


Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Free ecard generated with Smilebox

4 comments: