August 12, 2009

come back to me,my dearly mr.Mood!

mood..dimanakah anda?

okey,here's the thing.i've lost my mood..i dunno where did it go..

get it?i hav NO mood at all!

mood for studying,mood for eating,mood for having fun.BLA2!

there's only ONE mood i have now,n that is KROHHZZZ2!! [sleeping]

i dunno what's got into me.

ya Allah..tulumlah hambaMu yang kerdil ini...

i know i shouldnt be like this especially the test n quizzes are just around the corner..

there's a lot to cover!eco,maths,far, n AIS yang sangatlah membebankan..haduuu

ctu assignments?

STILL not finished yet..

wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

mood oh mood...kembalilah bermanja2 dgn betaa...wakakakaa

saya rindu sama anda wahai mood!wohohoo


n saya agak frust sama itu quiz economy baru2 ini..

u know why?

i've spent like one whole night,from 830pm to 330am reading economy,memorising n understanding bits by bits.

but what did i get?

some damn tricky yet confusing ques!

i hate this part right here [ciplak lgu pussy cat dolls kejap]

honestly,i felt like crying afta i passed the paper up..i didnt fully satisfied with my answers..

i know it's gonna be a very frustrating result..
nauzubillahiminzalik..

[hoping that it will not]

im hapy that u guys[my classmate] were like 'ok' with the ques.

eventho im myself were not happy with it[the ques].

madam,sorry if my results have made u upset.i like u [dun get me wrong,sy suka cara die mgajar ok]
but it's just so confusing to me.gomenee [sorry in japanese]


umi,papa,kura2,n friends!



I NEED YOUR SUPPORT!




skian trimas.majulah eco utk negara.blueekkk
.

No comments:

Post a Comment