August 1, 2009

: ke-miss-an...miahahhahaa :

wuaaaaaaaaaaa...MyEm0.Com

im missing the babes..!!i know it's like too early for me to say this,but what can i do?i totally
miss them...most of them dah pun bertolak menuju ke perantauan msing2..huuu..

a-one-week hols wasnt
enough for me to enjoy myself..honestly i felt like it was only yesterday i arrived here,eventho it has been a week im here...huuu...


i can still remember when teliks phoned me when i just finished doing my kesatria thingy last 2 weeks

she called me n asked



"naiiiii....mum xse balik kooo..."

"mestiilaaa nop blk..."

"blklaaa...kitoram menanti kepulanganmuu.."

"hahahahaha...okie2...ak pom rinduu thp gabammm ko sepmum"



then i took of the flite n arrived here...n the next day,they came to my house...brought along ns sup lido..
one of my fav,but i duunno why i didnt feel like eating 'em when they asked me whether if i want it or not..huuu...

the first person i hugged was melim,yaarr...like she entered my house tanpa segan silu...wahahhaa..i knew it was u by the sound of ur 'koya-malu' voice...heeee...jz kdim lim..=p [biloo ms sepkitoo reti maluu owh dihh]..ahhahaa...


then we went to the airport to wave sue K gudbye cuz she's leaving to uia..well..her mid sem break was over..n thank God i had the chance to meet her..cuz i dunno whether i cn celebrate this year's raya with them or not,.huuuu...[sayu2] huukk8..

kami menggila di airport..laughed here and there..jumping around as if no one was there...MyEm0.Com
we enjoyed ourselves to the max[almost] n how happy i was cuz dh lm x ketawa n gelak mcm tuu..
i miss that moments so bad..i miss the moments when im with them...
the moments where i can totally be me,burping n farting like no one cares,be a super duper loud person... mengada2 n koya2 with them..MyEm0.Com
they're not annoyed of my kegilaaan cuz they know the real me..MyEm0.Com
in fact,we're all the same...hahaha..
aku koya,kau koya...sumo koya!ahhahaa...


n we're totally the photoholic..
we luv taking pics cuz by them we can cherished the memories we created...heee...
we can go wild in front of the cameras..that' s us for sure..heee...
i miss being wild with them..cuz they're the only one i can show the wild side of me..HAHAHAA..
sy kam pemaluu.. MyEm0.Com
[but not with the babes] hekhek


so,im using this oppurtunity to wish sumtin for them..

GOODLUCK GIRLS!

STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE! [ehek2...ini motto skulahs si die] =p

....and.....

I LOVE U GUYS TO THE CORE OF MY HEART!

mwaahhhhxXx2...flying kisses to the 14 babes..MyEm0.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment