June 6, 2009

..the 8th date..=x

ouhh ok..this is my first blogging..well,not really my first time,but first time in blogger..

i used to write in fs pny blog..but now,i feel like moving to another blog..

fyi,i dun rily hate fs's blog,but..there's sumtin that makes me feel soooooooo lazy to write there..

i dun blame fs for this.hehe..[dun get me wrong..]



well..lets just forget bout it...hahaaa...ermm...actually..

im out of ideas to write..HAHAHA..just wanna share sumtin...

it's nothing for people like you all,but it's damn precious for me..hehee

here it goes,last 2 days,i went to kbmall with my so-annoying sis [whoopsii..HAHAHA] and my cuzzy who just came back from sremban..

actually,i went there to have a date with my so-tiny kura2..HAHAHAHA...jz kdim..

mls mo cite pnjg2..juz enjoy the pics je laaa ekk...=D





..tshirt shoping!sesungguhnya die mpunyai HIGH taste...wakakaakaa



starting to get hungry..n that shows how hungry i was..[nagging]



ohhh..knapa daku harus pose seorang diri?tepuk dada tny slera..HAHA



...akhirnyaa die posim jugak!=D



tshirt berkolar!wanted!HAHAHA





~ till then... ~

No comments:

Post a Comment