June 11, 2009

tidak mau..tidak mau!

ohh cuacaaa...why do u hav to be soooo mendung...?i hate this weather cuz it'll make me wanna

sleep for the whole day till the evil headache comes back..

n by that time,i'll feel like wanting to throw away my head farrrrr farrrrr awayyyy...out of my body!HAHAHAA...[i'll neva do it,though] heheheee...

i love my heaad..this small n berry-like head [my lil sis told me this]..n yeah,i do admit that i have a veryyy small head...

my lil sis is even bigger than me that i cnt wear her tudung,i'll need to adjust the position of the brooch first...

cuz if not,im gonna wear my tudung dgn terbus yg tersengih2 di luar..[the tudum is supposed to hide the terbus actually]



ohhh 11 june..sy amat kelaparan rite now...ns kerabu is waiting for me in the kitchen,,

but stil,i dun wanna eat yet..

tp.......sy LAPAR!oohhhhh....i cnt stand it anymore..the ulammm...the ayam bakar...

dan yg plg pnting,the boooodooooooo....owhh...*drooling* yummmy2..

i tell u what,budu beats all the western food!HAHAHAHAHAA.....



owhh..i've got almost 2 weeks left for me to be kicked out of this kelate...

i dunno y why im telling this..but honestly,i dun wanna go there...not for now..

maybe nex yer or the next 2 or 3 years...just gimme times to enjoy myself..[plisssssss...=s]

like ruby said,i dun wanna pay for my own meals,i dun wanna wash my own clothes,i want umi to wake me up everyday,n i wanna eat cikwe's cooking...

im soooo gonnaaa miss all these...huuuuuu...

umi said,we're gonna have majlis smyg hajat for me...but we're not very sure yet when it's going be..huuu...



~ till then ~

No comments:

Post a Comment