June 15, 2009

" just keep swimming " -dory-


*this aftanoon*



kupihs[my bro] and i were busy enjoying 'finding nemo' on channel 615..hahahaa...

this movie reminds me of someone who used to give me a nemo keychain,and crush-the-turtle keychain..heee..

tengss ya =] n i still have it here..appreciate it soo much..



when i watched this movie just now,it reminds me of my sis..

she used to say that i am sooooo like that blue fish,DORY!uhhh...

well,not to forget that dory is soo forgetful...n that makes me like her..*no wonder* hahaha...

n once,my sis said that i EVEN look like dory...uhhh....whatever sis!



anyhow people!



meet dory the blue fish!






**************************************************




i was imitating dory..













p/s : are we alike? [nahhh...] =p



No comments:

Post a Comment