June 8, 2009

: the viva girl :


ouh great..last night,i just found out bout teliks's condition..

heard it from jemey n i was like freaking shocked ok!...

i dont really know much bout the accident thingy,but it's enough for me to know that she's home,having her legs wounded[just one of my theories..]..huuu..

y u telik! [bkpo mum x oyp kapkuu?] ohh God...i dunno what u're thinking but i guess u dun want me to be so kalut like before rite?

yeaahh..i get it..i AM a superkalut like wat melim said in her blog..HAHAHA..


what makes me feel so sad is that,i was the last one to know bout this!ouhh...always be the last one..yea..guess i am a kura2.."slow n steady"..thats me..huuuuu...

im thinking of visiting her at home..teliks,wait for me...i sent pilla an sms,asking her if she's free n got nothing to deal with..unfortunately,she's in trganu..her hometown i supposed..

i asked her bout the visiting thingy n she replied "klu nk g,kno oyp dlu ko dio..mek toq tuh xleh kiro..sakik2 pom g jale agih" ..[trust me,she's super active..] HAHAHA...

salute sama kamoo teliks!i wish i have strong legs like you do..HAHAH..hebatt sih!heheeee...

n btwy,rily miss u teliks...u and ur viva of course!hehe =p





No comments:

Post a Comment